compensation: $16.00 and up, depending on qualifications, per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small software company looking for individuals seeking a career in the IT/Support field. We are looking for someone who is excited and willing to learn new technologies on the job. As a small company our support team dynamically fulfills multiple roles.
We are looking for individuals with the following:
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of computers and installing peripheral devices
- Experience with Windows operating systems as well as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
Duties for the job will include:
- Answering support calls as they come in and accurately identifying, prioritizing, and resolving the issue
- Monitor our ticket system to ensure complete and timely responses
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs to provide solutions to restore functionality or reproducing the issue and
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize our software
Benefits for the position include:
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
This is an entry level full time position with potential to grow and take on more responsibility. Email us your resume to apply and be considered for the job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers