compensation: $60k to $80k+ per year plus $5,000 hiring bonus and full benefits! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to work for the best independent repair shop in the business? Is your current boss a jerk or crook? Are you tired of dealer politics and back-stabbing? Are you tired of being LIED do? Do you want to be recognized and rewarded for top performance? There has never been a better time to join the Staples Automotive family! We’re currently looking for Top Dog service advisors/managers to join our team.
We are a local family-owned group of full-service independent automotive repair shops with locations in Anoka, Blaine, New Brighton, Cottage Grove, and West Bloomington that excels at taking awesome care of our customers AND EMPLOYEES (extended family)!
• We have high expectations from our team and offer premium pay and benefits for top performers. Our service advisor team members earn $60k to $80k+ per year including salary, monthly performance bonuses, and profit sharing plus up to $5,000 hiring bonus!
• GREAT BENEFITS including: paid holidays, paid vacations, 401k with company match, company sponsored health insurance, paid training, bonus plans, shop lunches, uniforms, FUN work environment with good people, and open communications with management!
• 5 day/45 hour work week is typical. No nights or Sundays. Some Saturdays are typically required.
• We focus on auto repair and maintenance on most makes and models. We’re not a not quick lube or tire shop that hopes to get lucky doing dozens of $15 oil changes to maybe sell some repairs.
• Clean, fully equipped shops with luxury customer waiting areas and state-of-the art equipment and systems.
• High car count, high ARO, full pay for warranty work, and consistently busy. Our sales grow every month.
• Fleet of free loaner cars for customer use to help sell more repair work.
• Low pressure sales environment that focuses on educating customers and building long-term loyalty. We have an established and loyal customer base that want to keep their cars running properly.
• Experienced technicians who know how to diagnose and repair cars correctly the first time.
• Targeted marketing programs that bring existing customers back and new customers coming in. We don’t carpet bomb the zip code with $9.99 oil change offers and hope for the best! We also have numerous fleet accounts that level out the workload.
• Experience all the benefits of the corporate/dealer operations while being treated like a member of the family. We treat you right because we want our people to be happy!
Our ideal candidates have:
• Great attitude! We’re a can-do operation that says YES to customers!
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Motivated, honest, and dependable
• Evidence of performance through shop management system reports and/or pay stubs
• Valid driver’s license
Even if you’re just curious about what we have to offer I’d highly encourage you to reach out. It never hurts to network! All communication with us is strictly confidential so you don’t need to worry about your boss finding out you’re talking to other shops.
To apply or connect with us, please email your resume or summary of qualifications (be sure to include your phone number so we can get back to you and set up a time to talk!) to email@example.com
Key words: service advisor, service manager, service sales, ase, store manager, assistant manager, service writer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers