We are an established distributor in the Hugo/Lino Lakes area looking to fill a full-time 1st shift Off-site Fulfillment Supervisor position at our Coon Rapids location.
Summary of Expectations:
Directs and coordinates the unloading/loading of trucks, keeping the loading dock open from congestion, insuring paperwork is kept current; insuring the flow of product stays 100% current and accurate. Oversee inbound, storage, and outbound operations, including demand, verifying counts and quality. Complete transactions to receive product, process paperwork and ship products including all necessary transactions according to established procedures. Responsible for off-site inventory integrity including in-transit.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Promotes a safe, clean, and respectful work environment, leading by example
• Operate lift trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to safely move items to proper locations and load and unload trucks as necessary.
• Inspect freight upon arrival, document any signs of damage, and resolve freight claims in a timely manner.
• Makes sure all pallets are labeled before unloading the trailer and pallets are moved directly from the truck to pre-processing staging area.
• Insures proper focus and staffing for on-site operations process to maintain acceptable lead and cycle times.
• Coordinate the flow of product from the warehouse to the put-away bins and staged for shipping
• Visually monitor storage racks to insure there is sufficient space for daily receipts and immediately communicate space issues to inbound manger or operations manager, and others as necessary.
• Reconcile virtual bins real time throughout the day, insuring all bins are reconciled. Cycle count inventory discrepancies according to established guidelines and assist with developing actions to correct inventory problems.
• Manage pool of trailers utilized for both storage and warehouse transfers
• Delegates and holds team accountable to all of the above expectations
• Other duties as assigned by receiving manager or operations manager
Pay will be negotiable based on experience. Please indicate your salary requirements when you apply.
To our full time employees we offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
• Life insurance
• Health Savings account
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Vacation Time
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays from Day 1!
• Advancement Opportunities
• Referral Bonuses
• Catered Employee Lunches
• Monday-Friday work week!
• Proven warehouse experience with passion to follow warehouse procedures and best practices
• Proven ability to implement process improvement with strong buy in of warehousing KPI’s
• Hands on experience with warehouse management, including software and databases
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills combined with Leadership skills and ability manage staff
• Positive CAN DO attitude with excellent communication skills
• Class B CDL with air brakes required (within 90-days), Class A CDL preferred