Family-owned liquor store is seeking one part time employee for 20 to 30 hours per week. We would like to train this position to become a key-holder so this type of experience is a plus!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are conveniently located in a busy strip mall with a full selection of beer, wine and spirits with a great, loyal customer base.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Offer product suggestions when appropriate. Knowledge of wine, beer and spirits preferred but NOT required - we will train.
- Stock shelves and rotate products, dust, straighten/front shelves and other work related duties.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming etc.
- Previous cash register/handling experience preferred.
- You must be 21+ for this position
- Good customer service and people skills is a must!
- Must be trustworthy and dependable
- Basic register/cash handling skills and experience
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Typical shifts run from 2:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and will include weekends. Time off requests are typically granted with enough notice.
Please reply to this ad with a brief resume or outline of your employment and education history attached, along with expected compensation. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY