QR Code Link to This Post
The AS oversees the day-to-day tasks associated with managing a shift at a particular account. The primary responsibilities are to ensure that all associate services are completed per the client contract. A primary objective for an AS is to fill the client order each day. All activities that are related to filling a shift fall under the responsibilities of the AS, as well. Supplementary activities can include interviewing and orienting associates, calling to schedule them, completing any training or testing required before the associate can start, calling out to locate absent associates and/or candidates and rescheduling, and tracking payroll reporting to ensure accurate payroll and invoicing. Additional responsibilities related to shift management include completing operations reports, tracking data in additional client or company reports, checking StaffTrack for accurate associate files and completed data input, and managing safety programs. The AS may be called on to perform additional tasks such as the daily management of Group Leads and/or administrative support staff, as well as any strategic projects the account is called upon to complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
• Supervise Group Leads. Directly supervise Group Leads by assigning tasks, following up on their completion and providing feedback on performance. The Supervisor may also act as a communicator between the Group Lead and the client in difficult matters.
• Shift Check-In. Be available during the beginning of the shift(s) assigned and place correctly at the site. Follow up with the client to ensure satisfaction and/or provide information when the order is not filled.
• Tracking Associate Attendance/Conduct/Performance. Develop a system by which all information is entered into StaffTrack and/or Gate daily on each associate. This can be completed by the supervisor or delegated and to an administrative staff and overseen.
• Fill the Order. Provide clear information to the Service Team about open orders (order board/ Department Requirement sheets) and oversee or perform outbounding to fill the order.
• Complete the Daily Operations Report and Call-In. Enter the post-check-in information into the standardized operations report at the conclusion of the shift check-in and provide the information to the client and/or the manager(s) and director responsible for the account by fax and/or voice mail, as instructed.
• Safety Management. Complete regular safety checks, issue warnings to violators and complete accident reports when required. This may include managing associates on light duty, providing them with work within restrictions, following up on injury status and entering all pertinent information into Risk Console.
• Support the Account’s Development. Through initiative, look for ways to improve the Account by developing and simplifying procedures and finding solutions to problems before being asked.
• Recruitment. At least 50 % of his/her time will be spent on a combination of recruiting and shift management to fill positions on a shift.
• Minimum of High School/ GED Knowledge of General Procedures
• Organizational Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Basic Computer Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publically traded since 1996 with annual sales of $2.7B, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 840,000 people and partners with 130,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, Workforce Management (PeopleManagement) and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor in the retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals.
• PeopleManagement provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management of those contingent staffing services.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced labor service providers.
We see great opportunity to be the leading provider of contingent workforce solutions in North America and the recruitment process outsourcing solution globally. What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
This is an opportunity for you to join the growth and excitement at TrueBlue. We recruit strong talent that has potential to grow beyond the role initially hired and into future organizational leaders.
We look forward to you joining our team!