We are an established distributor in the Hugo/Lino Lakes area looking to fill a general lift driver position. The position requires a willingness to stay late.
Hours are subject to change in the spring and winter. Flexibility with start time is required. Hours will be anywhere from 1pm to 2:30pm start times to close.
All shifts are Monday - Friday! Occasional weekend OT work also available.
Must be 18. Please note that our lift drivers are required to be eligible backup drivers for a non-CDL box truck or van. Willingness to obtain a company paid DOT health card and be subject to a pre-employment drug screen as well as being in our random drug testing pool is required. Must have a valid Minnesota driver's license and clean driving record.
To our full time employees we offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
• Life insurance
• Health Savings account
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Vacation Time
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays from Day 1!
• Advancement Opportunities (such as obtaining a Class A or B license!)
• Referral Bonuses
• Catered Employee Lunches
• Monday-Friday work week!
In addition, our full time employees are offered Paid Holidays and Vacation accruals BEGINNING FROM DAY 1* !!!
*restrictions apply (must have no call offs and work the day before and after the holiday during your 1st 90 days to qualify)
Please note that this is a stand up lift position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities/Requirements for these positions:
• No experience necessary, will train the right person
• Previous work in a warehouse setting in order fulfillment
• Previous exp. in selecting designated product according to a pick ticket or scanner safely, quickly, and accurately,
• Be on your feet all day
• Ability to perform heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs. regularly)
• Basic computer skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team work
• Communication skills
• Can-do attitude - employees may be asked to complete other tasks by their supervisor
• Reliable attendance
• Must have reliable transportation
• Maintain working area in a neat, organized and safe manner
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements or apply in person during the hours of 8am -5pm to be considered for this position.
Offers of employment are subject to a background check.
Pay is negotiable based on experience. Will include a shift differential.