Are you looking for a licensed in-home childcare that offers a warm, welcoming environment for your little one to learn, play, and grow?
- One rare opening for ages 1+
- One opening for ages 2+
- Two openings for ages 5+ (or will turn 5 by January 2020)
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM:
- We are a two-provider team and are licensed to care for up to 14 children.
- We have a dedicated classroom space that is used solely for childcare/preschool.
- We follow a structured schedule each day. Some of the daily activities that we do include preschool curriculum, music and dancing, reading/story time, free-play, sensory play, and outdoor time.
- We use the app "Brightwheel" as a parent-provider communication tool and to give parents a peek inside all of our fun daily activities!
- We live right behind a fantastic park and walking track, and in a very quiet, safe neighborhood. When it is nice out, we try to get outside daily!
- We serve balanced meals daily. We are a NO peanut daycare facility.
- Our hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (We offer extended hours for an extra fee.)
- Our curriculum aligns with state standards, Head Start Indicators, and meets NAEYC guidelines.
ABOUT THE PROVIDERS:
Megan has been an in-home childcare provider for 5 years. Prior to that, she was a nanny for multiple families. In addition to operating the childcare, Megan attends college through Arizona State University Online and is almost completed with her degree in Family and Human Development, with a specialization in Child Development and a minor in Psychology. Megan teaches the preschool curriculum to the children in our care. She values a combination of structured and child-led learning, and feels that it is important to encourage curiosity, exploration and problem solving in an atmosphere of warmth, affection and respect for each child.
Colleen has been a childcare provider for 14 years. Prior to becoming a childcare provider, Colleen worked at the Department of Revenue for the State of Minnesota. Colleen originally made the decision to open up a small licensed home daycare because she wanted a work-from-home option in which she could stay home with her kids. It didn't take long for her to discover that it was her passion! Colleen considers herself to be a "grandma" type caregiver, and values offering a home-away-from-home type of program.
Please contact us with any questions or if you would like to discuss setting up a tour!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers