We are assisting our client in Woodbury, MN with their search for an experienced Healthcare Talent Acquisition Specialist. This Specialist is responsible for the recruitment and talent acquisition in the organization to optimize and ensure a pipeline of talent to meet the growing and changing needs of the healthcare organization and its customers.
QR Code Link to This Post
Recruiting Specialist Hours and Pay:
• Located in Woodbury, MN
• Contract-to-Hire Position
• Monday through Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Pay: $19-$22 per hour (DOQ)
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Recruiting Specialist Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the execution of a full cycle recruitment process, including posting, marketing, and sourcing candidates for the positions.
• Will review resumes, perform initial screening of candidates, conduct thorough telephone interviews, and evaluation of each candidate.
• Make recommendations to managers, coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, and debrief both candidates and interviewers.
• Conducts reference checks, background, and all other required checks for candidates.
• Makes contingent offers of employment to successful candidates.
• Recruiting process is tracked in the applicant flow system.
Recruiting Specialist Requirements:
• 3 years’ experience in the recruitment of health care professionals.
• Passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
• Excellent phone presence and communication skills.
• Experience working with an applicant tracking system and Microsoft Office software.
• Creative and resourceful.
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through with a strong sense of urgency
Qualified applicants may apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.