60 in. x 80 in. Fiberglass Smooth White Right-Hand Inswing Hinged Patio Door
Mp Doors | Model # HN5068R00201
We are selling this item for $499.50. This item retails at your local retail store for $999.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
10470 Hudson Road
Woodbury, MN 55129
Monday - Sunday
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
We're a Twin Cities-based discount retailer with thousands of items on sale for your home and life. We receive daily truckloads of inventory from major retailers in home improvement, home goods, electronics, toys and more. Our inventory changes daily and it’s all below retail price. There's no membership to join and we're open to the public. Stop by soon!
Make a smart addition to your home with the MasterPiece Series Hinged Fiberglass Patio Door by MP Doors. Engineered with Hydroshield Technology, the fiberglass door panels with complete composite edging and full composite frames are 100% waterproof and resist rotting, warping, splitting, delaminating, denting and rusting. Loaded with energy efficient features, this hinged door comes double bored and includes patented water-resistant draining system and weather-stripping insulation. Both the main active panel and the secondary passive panel are operable. Open both door panels to reveal a wide clear opening with no center post to hinder your view. The secondary passive panel comes with 2 flush bolt locks that secure into the top and bottom frame when closed. This low maintenance door is engineered to withstand a lifetime of use and offers peace of mind that your door will remain beautiful for years to come.
- Door size: 60 in. x 80 in. actual unit dimension: 58-3/4 in. x 79-1/4 in.
- Engineered with Hydroshield technology to repel water
- Insulating CFC-free polyurethane foam core and included weather stripping for added energy efficiency
- Sturdy doors measure 1-3/4 in. thickness
- Flush glazed door for added architectural appeal and easy maintenance
- Frame made of 100% composite waterproof material, will never rot
- ENERGY STAR qualified everywhere in the United States, helps keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Factory assembled door system for a precise fit and easy installation
- Double astragal system produces a secure weather-tight seal without a center post between the doors
- Will not rust like metal doors, will not rot like wood doors and frames
- Patented water-resistant draining system
- Paintable smooth interior and exterior surface
- Double bored to accommodate the handle set of your choice
- Operable secondary passive panel, includes 2 flush bolts to secure panel to top and bottom of frame when closed
- Right hand inswing patio door – from the exterior of the home, the panel on the right is the primary active panel and opens towards the inside of the home with the hinges on the right; the panel on the left is the secondary passive panel. Both panels are operable, leaving a clear opening
- Full composite edged high-density fiberglass door panels withstand harsh weather conditions
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers