3 Wade Miniature Porcelain Figurines
- Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Otter
Red Rose (Tea) began to give away Wade miniatures 42 years ago, in 1967. These small animal figurines from the Wade Whimsies Collection were created by George Wade Pottery of Burslem, England. Wade began in 1810 in Burslem, England, with a small workshop and a single pottery oven. Each miniature is hand painted, thus many color variations. The Wade figurines have become collectors' items and continue to be in demand today.
- Perfect for beginner young collectors at an affordable price.
- Figurines vary slightly in size but average between 1” to 1 1/2" high or wide.
- Shade and distribution of the glaze colors will vary from one figurine to another.
- From series 2 (animals) 1985-1994
- Each figure is boxed separately.
- Entire Lot at $15.