Tutor adult immigrants, refugees and native-born Minnesotans as they study for the GED test, practice computer basics or improve their reading and writing skills. Join this important work by volunteering with the Minnesota Literacy Council.
QR Code Link to This Post
• No experience needed - we'll provide all necessary training
• English speakers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to volunteer
• Time commitment is 2 to 3 hours once per week
• We will match you with a program in your neighborhood at a time that works for you
• Must be 18 years old to volunteer
Contact us for more details, or fill out a volunteer interest form and we'll contact you with next steps: http://mnliteracy.org/volunteers/volunteer-interest-form