Lake Superior vacation town home 4 miles to Split Rock Lighthouse. Stunning Lake Superior views. Quiet and private, not a vacation corporate "rental" in a busy resort.
Lots of photos at LakeSuperiorLuxuryRental.com
The top 10 reasons to choose 618 Windsong for your trip to the north shore of Lake Superior
10. 4 minutes to Split Rock Lighthouse, 10 to Gooseberry Falls & Tettegouche
9. Everyone loves it - check out our reviews!
8. Walk to local restaurants or grill lakeside on the deck!
7. Sunrises over the lake with coffee on the deck
6. Oh so comfortable beds and pillows, play hard, sleep well!
5. Whirlpool for 2 (most Windsong units only have a tub for 1)
4. End unit with LOTS of windows, more light, views and cool lake breezes
3. Front door parking, no parking lot trudge with suitcases
2. Small, quiet town home community, not a busy, noisy resort
1. None of our neighbors rent their homes, it's so quiet and private
Privately owned town home overlooking Lake Superior. Beautifully furnished and decorated, it's a very comfortable home to return to after a hard day at play on the north shore. A full wall of windows face the lake, enjoy the sights and sounds of this incredible body of water.
Windsong is a small lakeside town home community, not a resort. Enjoy the amenities of an upscale resort without the noise and crowds. Heated pool, sauna, fire pit, a charcoal grill and picnic tables across the driveway.
Walk to nearby restaurants: Northern Lights, Lemon Wolf Cafe, Cove Point Lodge, Camp 61, Crossings Bar and Grille and open seasonally, The Big Dipper Ice cream shop
Gitchi-Gami State Trail is at the top of Windsong Drive, walk or ride bikes to Split Rock Lighthouse and Gooseberry Falls. Palisade Head and Tettegouche State Park are a few miles up 61. A spur trail from Cove Point offers access to the Superior Hiking Trail, hike for miles through forests, along ridges, rivers, waterfalls and lakes. What an amazing place, come explore by day and relax in style and comfort at night.
- Gas grill
- Air conditioning
- Gas remote controlled fireplace
- High ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Heated Tile bathroom floors
- Living room
- Dining room
- Dishwasher - Refrigerator - Stove/Oven
- Mr. Coffee coffeemaker + Keurig K-Cup
- Quartz counter top
- Stainless steel appliances
- Full sized Washer and Dryer
- Wrap around deck overlooking Lake Superior
- Two person Whirlpool with lake view
- Hi Definition DirecTv
- Streaming BluRay player
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool (open Memorial Day weekend through New Year's Day)
- Sauna available year around
- Community Fire pit and Picnic area across from our home.
Rates vary by time of year, contact owner with dates and guest count for an accurate quote
Rates do not include $85 cleaning fee or 7.375% state sales tax
Weekend rates apply to Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rates are for 4 guests, add $10 for each additional guest per night, 6 guest maximum
National holidays, MEA, Grandma's Marathon and Tall Ships weekends rates are higher and may require a 3 night stay
Rates are subject to change and vary throughout the year, contact owner for quote for specific dates.
Minimum age to book is 25
No smoking, no pets
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers