QR Code Link to This Post
Grow with ABRA! ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing team members to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies.
The Paint Prepper position is responsible for preparing all assigned vehicles for the refinish and reassembly processes, following the written repair order and ABRA's operational excellence processes. Our Paint Department Team Members play a key role in delivering on ABRA's promise of quality and customer satisfaction by completing vehicles in a timely manner.
**For immediate consideration, click the link to apply: Apply
- Knowledge of manufacturers' repair/refinishing processes & adherence to ABRA's processes
- Ability to use selected vendor materials efficiently and cost effectively PPG Envirobase
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning by participating in ongoing I-CAR Pro Level training and other ABRA industry-related training
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle
- Reliable attendance required
Founded in 1984 in Minneapolis, MN - ABRA's wide spread market presence gives our employees an opportunity to grow their career! Today we have over 300 locations in 24 States. As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay, medical/dental/vision package, matching 401k, paid time off and more!
The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the First Time...On Time