VanGo Auto is a fast-growing import repair shop that prides themselves on doing business differently.
*** Takes care of staff by offering -
- A 40-hour 4-day week, if desired
- A good salary (so there's consistency and happiness with each paycheck)
- Bi-weekly bonuses on top of a satisfying salary
- Paid Christmas week gifted off - because personal, family, and friend time is important
- Great paid time off/vacation time offered
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits
- Matching retirement plan
- At cost parts
- Uniforms provided
- Zero weekends worked
- Volkswagen Vanagon trip gifted each year
- The ability to shape company with feedback - VanGo Auto is receptive to staffs' opinions, new ideas, etc.
- An environment you will laugh in and feel respected
*** Takes care of customers by offering -
- Truly honest work - VanGo Auto never misleads customers. We always say - once customers walks through the doors, they become lasting customers. Check out our reviews on Google.
- Quality, skilled, and thorough work on their cars. VanGo Auto works hard so we have very few come backs.
*** A little more about VanGo Auto -
- Services mainly German and import cars, some domestics and some VW Vanagons/Eurovans
- A family-owned and operated shop - the owners, Jordan and Crystal are easy-going and hard workers.
- There's a sister company operating 6-months out of the year out of VanGo - rents Volkswagen campers to the public
*** A little more about you -
- Experienced and trained technician
- Team player, takes pride in your work, skilled/sharp, self-starter, efficient, and cares.
- Our environment is positive and helpful - this is because of staff/owners that live this vibe out - we need the new technician to have a similar vibe.
*** How to apply - send your resume with an email about why you desire to work at VanGo Auto.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers