compensation: $51.37-$25.31/hr depending upon qualifications/exper employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Commercial HVAC installer or service technician wanted.
We are Sheet Metal Local 10 Union. We represent over 150 HVAC Residential and Commercial Contractors within the Twin Cities seven county Metro area. We are looking for experienced HVAC installers and service techs that want to earn a good wage while they also learn at no cost.
This position is immediately available!
This position is full time. Compensation based on experience.
• Perform preventive maintenance on forced air heating and cooling systems
• Perform start-ups and service on heating and cooling systems
• Communicate with customers about concerns, questions, or problems
The right candidate may need some of the following:
• Knowledge of fundamental Commercial HVAC systems is helpful
• Knowledge of ductwork layout and installation is helpful
• Customer service and communication skills helpful
• Valid driver license and clean driving record
• Ability to pass a background test and drug screen
We offer GREAT pay and incredible benefits:
• May have a vehicle to take home
• Pay $51.37 to $25.31/hr.
• 401K pension benefit
• Defined benefit pension plan
• FULL family health insurance coverage including dental and vision (paid by the contractor)
• Life insurance for you
• Short and long term disability
Please contact Tim McCarthy 651-888-9972 or Paul Martin 6512703822 with information that includes any licensing, experience, and schooling in a response to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers