favorite this post Help I need to find my dad a place to live (Ramsey County) hide this posting unhide

My dad is 72 has SSI and needs a place to call home again. He’s quiet and respectful. He smokes outside. He needs to be close to a store and a bus line. He can pay up to 600 a month. Thank you
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6938013343


best of [?]