compensation: Competitive pay, benefits and paid vacation employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Help Desk & Network Support Technician
To provide a superior level of assistance to clients in resolving requests, working on projects as assigned and maintaining the helpdesk ticketing system in accurate and efficient manner. Conduct and support the vision and technical goals of Computer Revolution.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide solutions efficiently in a very fast paced environment while managing multiple service requests at once.
2. Desktop Support: Provide phone, remote and hands on support for existing Windows based desktop/laptop systems, network applications, servers, and phone systems. Recommend hardware, software, communications equipment, etc. as required. Install and setup desktop systems as required with the necessary hardware and software per Computer Revolution standards.
3. Helpdesk Ticketing System: Assist in managing and maintaining the existing helpdesk tracking system (ConnectWise). Update data and tickets as required and provide support to end users as needed.
4. Network Administration: Manage Active Directory users, manage network printing (setup and maintain the printers and other peripherals connected to the network), create and manage Exchange accounts.
5. Business applications: Install and provide support for business applications for end users as required. (Microsoft Office as well as proprietary software)
6. Network Security: Help in implementing and managing security technology as needed. (Firewalls, VPN's, Anti-virus, etc.)
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• As a minimum, Certificate of Completion in Computer Electronic Technology/Computer Information
Systems from an accredited vocational or technical school requiring two or more years of full-time status for
completion or 1-2 years experience with another Managed Service Provider.
• Comptia A+ and Microsoft MCP certification preferred.
• One year of practical experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
• Experience analyzing and repairing computers, troubleshooting operating systems, applications and
networks in a diverse, networked environment.
Computer Skills: Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 7-10, Windows Server 2008-2016 and a good understanding of wired and wireless networks.
Other skills and abilities:
• Demonstrated ability to follow complex written and oral directions
• Experience with industry-standard computer applications
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people regardless of race, sex, or age
• ConnectWise and Continuum experience preferred.
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. Job has extensive phone and computer usage, so effectively operating a computer is a must. Position requires lifting or exerting up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or 20 pounds of force consistently to move objects.
Work Environment: Hours of position will be Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm.
Some weekend and after hours.
To apply, please visit us on the web at www.comprev.com
Under the About us tab click on career opportunities and submit a resume. Please indicate you're applying for a helpdesk tech position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers