We looking for enthusiastic people to work in our unique markets located on Concourse G at the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport . We offer flexible scheduling, benefits and room for growth.
Hiring for the following shifts:
Full-time or Part-time
1:00pm-10:30pm or later depending on flight delays
Job Duties are but not limited too
• Stock store shelves according to schematic(plan-o-gram) and following FIFO(first in, first out)
• Stock to ensure shelves are faced
• Clean display cases and shelves and ensure that merchandise is properly and aesthetically displayed on them
• Fill in for sales associates when they are absent, assisting customers in choosing items and making purchases
• Report any damages or near expired items to the supervisor and ensure that they are removed from shelves immediately
• Receive and breakdown deliveries when needed
• Complies with and maintains safety and sanitation standards at all times
• Maintains a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance
• Performs other duties as assigned
Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check to work in a Federal building. Must have excellent sanitation habits and be willing to adhere to dress code. Must be able to complete basic requirements of standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy objects (up to 50lbs, etc. This list is not all inclusive.