compensation: Wage Range $11.50-$13.50 depending on start time. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Cashier now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at the George Bush International Airport.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
• Sincerely and warmly greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile
• Receive and quickly process all payments by cash, credit cards or voucher
• Maintain solid product knowledge to be shared with guests
• Bag all purchases for customers
• Maintain display items in a clean and orderly fashion
• Maintain clean and orderly check out areas
• Perform duties of a barista and food preparation as needed
• Stock shelves and other food court areas
• Maintain knowledge of airport, terminal and restaurants; offer information, recommendations, etc.
• Maintain a clean, neat, well-groomed appearance
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be fully conversational in English
• Must be able to process sales quickly, accurately, and efficiently
• Must be comfortable with cash register operations and the responsibility involved in safeguarding company assets
• Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods
• Must be flexible, as the position requires you to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions
• Someone who enjoys working with others
• All crewmembers who serve alcohol, as well as supervisors and managers will be required to be TIPS Alcohol Awareness (or equivalent) certified within 30 days of hire.
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for the CASHIER position, please click the link below to complete our online application: