favorite this postLooking for part time work evenings and weekends (Minneapolis)hide this posting
available evenings available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for part-time work 10-25 hours a week I'm available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 6-11pm. Then Saturday and Sunday are open. Below is current resume pasted in. Please email with opportunities.
Logistics Specialist/Customer Service Representative-Dedicated Logistic Services-Minneapolis, MN June 2017-Present
• Negotiated with customers and trucking companies over truck routes worth thousands of dollars. Truck routes ranges from local interstate to cross country including Canada and Mexico. Identified logistical issues in customers supply chain and worked with customer to improve these trucking routes. Supplied customers with both long term and short term options for their supply chain needs on a daily basis to a yearly basis. Then provided feedback to help solve operational issues within their supply chain network and how to improve quality of service for all parties.
• Bid hundreds of truck load options on a daily basis against trucking companies and brokerages with at 10% win ratio. Responsible for booking 5-15 truckloads daily along with tracking the loads and updating customers on status of the load up to an hourly basis. Earned a margin of $2000-$9000 on booked loads on a daily basis. Made up to 100 sales calls a day to communicate with both customers and trucking companies on options for both parties to work with. Built up to 20 truckloads a day in a TMW truck
dispatch system in order for partnered carriers to fulfill truck routes and help direct team on information about the loads.
Procurement Specialist Intern-Creation Technologies-Saint Peter, MN November 2015-April 2017
• Updated attributes of manufacturing parts and shipping information on orders worth up to $5,000. Communicated with suppliers via recurring email campaigns on hundreds of parts about scheduled delivery dates worth up to $10,000 and saved the company
5% on inventory cost on a monthly basis. Used Oracle ERP system, Microsoft Excel and Outlook to update manufacturing system on changes.
• Created purchase orders on miscellaneous products and manufacturing parts needed for production worth up to $5,000. Communicated with engineers, managers, customer service representatives, technicians, and receivers about how to make supply chain more efficient within manufacturing plant.
Team Member-Pieology-Mankato, MN September 2014-December 2016
• Worked in a high paced restaurant working mainly as cook and assisted in all roles depending on day to day needs. Up sold on products such as beer, beverages, salads and desert pizzas.
Landscaper-Peter’s Lawn Service-Mankato. MN April 2015-August 2015
• Provided various forms of lawn service to both residential and commercial properties sizes of properties ranged from 10,000 square feet to one 100,000 square feet. Planned efficient strategies to provide the best and most efficient services possible.
Shift Supervisor-Caribou Coffee-Saint Paul, MN June 2012-December 2014
• Part of management team that assisted in operational decisions. Upsold bags of coffee beans and breakfast food to customers. Prepared hundreds of coffee drinks for guests during a single shift and maintained customer satisfaction.
Minnesota State University – Mankato, MN – AACSB Accredited May 2017
Bachelor of Science in Management (MNSU) GPA: 3.00
Minor: Business Administration, Economics
• Excellent in negotiation and interpersonal soft skill.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, familiar with pivot tables and v-look up.
• Seasoned in programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Skilled in Oracle procurement and ERP planning tools.
• Competent in analytical skills and processing of large amounts of data.
• Familiar with HTML and website creation.
• Capable in TMW trucking dispatch software for load planning and building orders.
Additional Leadership & Volunteer Experience
• Habitat for Humanity- Assisted in construction of home March 2018-Present
• Vosh/Lions Club- Involved in fundraising events for mission trip January 2018-Present
• Manager-Intramural Hockey-Collected money and created roster for team. January 2015-March 2015
• Participant-Marketing Club-Participated in assorted events and activities. January 2014-May 2015
• Volunteer-State Fair Foundation-Sold posters and coupon books at entrances to fair. August 2012
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers