This commercial space can be suited to retail, professional offices (law, insurance, accounting, CPA firm, counseling, etc.) or general business. This property is affordable (very inexpensive); however, is decorated beautifully and presents itself well.
* SE Twin Cities Metro -- I-494 and MN-61
* Close to MSP International, St. Paul Downtown and Airport
* High-speed internet available through Xfinity (Comcast) or Century Link (Qwest)
* Free on-site parking
* US Post Office 55055 on premises
* Neat, clean, well-maintained building and grounds
* Easy access to building owners for quick answers to your questions
* Bright space with windows
* Each suite has its own heat and air conditioning controls
* New carpeting and designer paint in 2010 and 2012
* Security cameras on outside & inside of building for your security.
* Next to Red Rock SE Corridor Metro Rapid Transit Facility
* New "green" lighting, HVAC, wiring for computer networking, telephone and cable systems + more!
* Rent includes Common Area Maintenance (CAM) which includes real estate taxes, building insurance, conference room, hall and restroom cleaning, etc.
The Red Rock SE (Southeast) Corridor Transit Facility is located on Maxwell Avenue, in the southwest corner of I-194 and Hwy-61. The transit station features a climate-controlled waiting area and 150 free parking spaces for commuters. Route 364 will provide 3 express trips to downtown St. Paul each weekday morning and afternoon peak period. Commuters can avoid congestion on Hwy-61 and travel between the transit station and downtown St. Paul.
This property is easily accessible from South Washington County, Dakota County, Ramsey County, the East Side, Newport, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Woodbury.