compensation: per hour based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don’t have to take our word for it. We have consistently been named a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace! Join Edina Realty's North Suburban sales office in North Oaks. We are currently looking for a part-time listing/sales coordinator to work up to 29 hours per week Tuesday through Friday from 10am to 6 pm.
The Listing/Sales Coordinator performs data input functions and processes all real estate information; to include, new listings, changes, deletions, sales, etc. Receptionist duties of answering incoming phone calls and greeting everyone when they enter the building. We are looking for someone who has the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year clerical/administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with the Internet and e-mail usage.
• Proficient with various social media platforms helpful.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with an excellent customer-service focus.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Efficient organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently.
• Knowledge of real estate is helpful but not required.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.