My family is moving cross-country, and we're seeking movers to assist with packaging and loading shipping containers. Move date is flexible, but containers should be loaded sometime between May 25 - June 1.
QR Code Link to This Post
- I've arranged shipping through 1-800-PACK-RAT.
- Two 16' containers (1,660 cubic feet total storage) will be delivered to our house a couple days prior to loading. We have approximately 1,265 cubic feet of stuff, so there will be room to spare.
- All items need to be professionally wrapped/packaged.
- All items need to be loaded into containers (no shipping or unloading is needed).
- Some of the furniture needs to be disassembled prior to loading (see link below for details).
- I've inventoried a complete list of items here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkskgHztN7Qgg8gSlENuu1hOHvuMJQ
You'll need to copy/paste the link into your browser (Craigslist doesn't support clickable links).
If interested, please reply with three things: 1) a bid, 2) confirmation that you're available May 25 - June 1, and 3) a description of yourself or your services. Please do not forget #3--I need to feel confident that you know how to perform this work properly. Thanks!