Hello, I struggle to find ways to serve the Lord, and I think we are missing something as Christians. We have become idolaters, obsessed with everything except God and each other. This church would be about the Lord, spouse, sport, and drinks.
1. The law tells us we should drink whatever fermented drink we want after we pay our tithes. And the blood of Christ is real wine after all
2. Why do people watch TV? it's idoloatry, and you are bored. Especially watching millionaires play sports on TV. This church loves to play sports and games with each other. Everything is in fellowship, and by our love for each other we will bring people to Jesus.
3. The Lord is the only thing more important than our marriage. Everything else in life is vain
4. We will read the bible together each day.
5. We will all live in a big house with no TV's or images. Just good food, drinks, people, and sports equipment.
6. We will participate in elections and be well known in the community.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers