PLEASE NOTE CHANGE:
SALE WILL NOT BE HELD ON SATURDAY, JULY 9.
Thank you to all who came out on Thursday and Friday!
Make your way to the beautiful Como neighborhood of St. Paul. We are collectors of vintage treasures, have too many, and are putting our wares up for sale. This is NOT a garage/rummage sale. At our sale you will find quality modern, vintage, retro, MCM, and collectible items to include:
- Scandinavian (modern and antique)
- Marimekko, iittala, Kosta Boda, Orrefors, aarikka
- Italian and German mid-century modern
- Furniture: mod rocking chair, black adjustable footstool, Danish teak bench, Mersman blonde end/coffee table set of 3, Heywood Wakefield foot stool
- 1970s Akro-Mils yellow plastic file cabinet
- Mod floor lamp
- WagnerWare Magnalite tea kettle
- Vintage stainless tea kettles
- Swedish MCM tea cups
- Textiles from Finland, Norway, and Sweden
- Vintage beaded Native American
- Lone Ranger kids tent
- Vintage set of Hopalong Cassidy kids sunglasses on store display board
- 1980 Star Wars metal lunchbox and thermos
- 1950s-60s set of (mint condition) car racing flags
- Wall tapestries and framed art
- Decorative pillows
- Vintage scarves: Wool, silk, cashmere
- Purses and bags
- Vintage purse collection
- Women's shoes size 9-10
- Much, much more!
Thursday, July 7 and Friday, July 8
9:00am to 4:30pm
(as weather permits)
Our address is:
1486 Pascal St. No.
St. Paul, MN 55108
We accept cash, PayPal, or Venmo.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers