QR Code Link to This Post
Volt Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Test Technician II for an industry leader in their Maplewood Facility.
Working with the clients Industrial Tapes and Adhesives groups- this technician will support pilot plant manufacturing and primary functions include, but not be limited to the following:
- Back-up for CoA generation
- Document clean-up and migration for new systems (This is going to be an ?all hands on deck? effort over the next year)
- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering AS or BS with 1-2 years lab experience OR HS diploma and 5-6 years lab experience (some post-secondary education preferred)
- New grads considered!
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work well in a group
- Strong Independent worker- can self-manage
- Comfortable with repetitive testing work
- Flexibility to switch gears- ability to thrive in a changing environment
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer