compensation: $15-17 per hour depending on experience and education employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Lead Program Staff, M-F Days, $15-17/hr., $500 Sign On Bonus
Looking for an individual with 1 or more years of experience with individuals with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities. Strongly prefer at least a 2 year degree.
Go to our website to apply: www.paimn.org
Pay: Start between $15 - $17/hr. depending on experience and education. Position is 40 hours per week and includes full benefits, (almost 25 days of PTO and holidays your first year), and no weekends or evenings!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Phoenix Alternatives, Inc. (PAI) has been a vital part of our community since 1990. We area a non-profit supporting people with developmental disabilities, maximizing integration into the community while pursuing meaningful, person-centered activities. PAI is a day program offering an array of services and opportunities for adults who want to design a life they love. You will find a culture that's respectful, team-oriented, and focused on meeting the unique needs of the people we serve.
Lead Staff (Instructor)
• Have you developed strong people and communication skills in your work with people with disabilities?
• Are you ready for a position that allows your team work and leadership skills to shine?
• Would you get satisfaction from providing both direct support and managing paperwork, data collection, and participating in team meetings?
Join our amazing team at PAI! The people we support have a wide range of skills and interests. We are seeking applicants who are dedicated, caring and passionate about supporting people with disabilities.
• Provide daily person-centered support/services, including direct care. May include individuals needing behavioral or emotional support, high medical needs and/or physical disabilities.
• Manage assigned area and coach and mentor program staff. Collaborate on delivering training with Designated Coordinator (DC) and Training Director, to create a highly engaged team that provides quality experiences for the program participants.
• Ensure each individuals identified needs are supported. Design, implement, and evaluate effectiveness of person-centered outcomes.
• Develop and support opportunities for community inclusion and relationship-building.
• Maintain open and timely communication with support team members and attend meetings as requested.
• Ensure a positive, clean and safe environment.
• Work in conjunction with the DC and complete assigned case management duties, including reviewing outcomes and support documents, participating in team meetings, and writing annual and semi-annual reports.
Lead Staff Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week, (possible flexibility with start and end time) 80 hours in 2 weeks.
• PTO, almost 15 days your first year, plus 10 paid holidays
• Pick from three health plans, starting at $85.00/month, and three dental plans.
• Company paid life insurance & short term disability.
• Birthday and anniversary time off
• Casual dress (no uniforms), friendly work atmosphere
• Employee Referral bonus of $400 each time we hire an employee you sent to us
• Paid training including certifications
• Career advancement opportunities
• High school diploma or GED
• At least 21+ years of age, valid driver’s license, approved driving record and current vehicle insurance.
• Pass a DHS background study and maintain approved status without continuous supervision
• Experience supporting persons with intellectual disabilities
• Experience working in a 245D licensed program
• Two or four-year related degree or related college courses
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Go to our website to apply: www.PAIMN.org
LOCATION White Bear Lake or Oakdale, MN
KEYWORDS: DD, ID, DD/ID, CNA, Day Services, Day Program, DSP, DCS, Caregiver, Medication Administration, Occupational Therapy Assistant, OTA, Recreation Aid, Program Counselor, Program Instructor, Program Coordinator
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers