compensation: Full time, Weekdays only, $16-$18/HR + Medical & Dental Ins. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Executive Sales Assistant
Responsible for supporting sales staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Follows up with customers, prepare quotes, and processes sales leads.
• Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executive and clients.
• Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Maintain efficient documentation and filing system
• Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
• Handle complaints, and other inquiries.
• Perform data entry when quotes are completed or changed.
• Follow up on sales leads.
• Answer questions about processes.
• Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
• Promote services.
• Arrange meetings and conference rooms.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Organize events, conferences, and other meetings.
• Ensure all client information is correct.
• Comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Negotiation abilities, mathematical and adaptive reasoning skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree; additional qualification in sales or as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers