*If interested, please send resume and include the best email address to reach you at*
QR Code Link to This Post
Collections Associate I
Duration - 01/21/2019 to 07/31/2019
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every call brings an opportunity to problem solve, then this is the right opportunity for you! As a Loss Mitigation Specialist you will be helping our customers while working in a close-knit team environment. Every call is an opportunity for you to use your critical thinking skills to determine the right next step for our customers in order to ensure that their account is handled with dignity. Strong customer service skills are a necessity as you will work directly with customers involved in unique life circumstances and hardships. You will be empowered to work directly with our customer and attorneys; this will require critical thinking, problem solving, an ability to think outside the box, and a high degree of empathy and compassion.
The Financial Services Representative, Post Bankruptcy Agent will work with consumers to determine the appropriate next step and what options we can provide in order to resolve their account. Utilize your strong collection and skip tracing skills as well as your excellent communication and negotiation skills to find a winning solution for both Ally and our customer.
Don't worry if you don't have bankruptcy knowledge today - we can teach you what you need to know!
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
• Arrange acceptable payment plans with consumers
• Gather and update accurate contact information
• Exercise Ally's legal rights when necessary
• Demonstrate patience while working through a process
• Adhere to all applicable rules and regulations
• Utilize critical thinking skills to successfully manage account inventory
• Work schedule includes an 8 hour shift between 7AM to 7PM, five days per week, Monday-Saturday; a flexible work schedule and overtime will be available according to business need
• HS diploma or equivalent required.
• Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience
• Strong collection and skip tracing skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to show empathy and strong emotional fortitude
• Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Professional phone etiquette; comfortable making outbound calls
• Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required
• Ability to use 2 screen workstations as well as use multiple systems at a time
• Basic typing/data entry skills
• Strong customer service skills