Rypen is a furniture and lighting design firm that is looking to fill a full-time opportunity assisting with managing product data for our retail website. If you're interested in, or are familiar with interior design and furniture, are detail-oriented, organized, and motivated to be a big part of a small team, Rypen may be just the place for you!
Our studio and showroom is located in NE Minneapolis. We like to have fun, work hard, and create a great online shopping experience for our customers and designers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Collect and sort product data into an easily digestible format from multiple vendors into Rypen's content management system.
- Work with vendors and data providers to develop and/or enhance product content and information gathering processes.
- Lead efforts to continuously improve and implement best-in- class data management processes.
- Consistently perform quality assurance on products, pricing, descriptions, etc. to ensure published product is clear / accurate.
- Maintain product offering with most up-to- date vendor info and new releases; remove discontinued products from all areas of our retail website.
- Work to keep publishing deadlines for the timely release of new products.
- Participate in meetings to discuss and present product details and sales events.
- Work with other departments to clearly and consistently communicate product updates.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Interior Design, Marketing, Communications, or related area; or equivalent amount of experience.
- Recent grads are also welcome to apply.
- Strong proficiency in Excel; familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in data-entry and QA preferred.
- Ability to stay organized and work under tight deadlines.
- Photoshop experience.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizing, prioritizing and multitasking skills.
- Web development/ HTML experience a plus
- Confidence in creating digestible content in an appealing format.
- Ability to work independently while still functioning in a team environment.
- Rypen is a growing company! We are looking for someone with the desire to grow and expand within this role and with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers