QR Code Link to This Post
Anoka Shopping Center & Offices
500 & 530 West Main Street, Anoka, MN 55303
- Space Available: 268 - 5,468 SF
- Lease Rate: $11.00 - 18.31 SF/yr (NNN; Gross)
- Space Types: Neighborhood Center; Office Building
The Anoka Shopping Center currently has retail and office space available, including the retail end cap of up to 11,866 SF. With a prime location off of Main Street and Hwy 10/US 169, the center experiences high vehicle per day counts and a loyal client base. The center has been a staple in the Anoka market for decades and continues to provide shoppers with an exceptional experience.
The retail/office center is located in Anoka, Minnesota, an outer-ring suburb of the Twin Cities Metro. The town has seen a great deal of redevelopment over the last few years and continues to grow and thrive as a community.
- Retail space available including end cap: 1,536-11,866 sf at $11-13 psf Net, $3.60 psf CAM/Tax
- Office suites available: 885-1,778 sf at $16-18 psf Gross with kitchenettes in each suite
- Single offices available: 268-893 sf starting at $400 per month (Gross)
- Excellent location at an established shopping center and neighborhood food destination
- New parking lot, landscaping and common area improvements
- Great co-tenants: Swedish Crown Bakery, Tacos La Paloma, Desired Health Chiropractic, H&R Block, Metro PCS, Tienda El Rinconcito Mexicano, Cellectronix, Shiatsu Cave Massage, Avalon Home Health Care, J&J BBQ, ECig, Hovland Music, Laundromat, Regal Award & Trophies, Open Box Buys
For more information contact:
SVN | Northco Real Estate Services
1600 Utica Avenue South, 9th Floor,
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(O) show contact info
We obtained the information above from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is submitted subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You and your tax and legal advisors should conduct your own investigation of the property and transaction. All SVN offices are independently owned and operated.