furnished house w/d in unit no smoking detached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Available now. Beautiful, clean, and newly rented 100 ft. of private, sandy lakeshore. Trees on both sides of property for privacy.
Weekly rate listed. But also available for weekends only.
• Central Air Conditioning, Windows in all rooms with screens and crank out windows.
Washer and Dryer
• Linens, Towels Provided
• 1 King Bed on Main floor with private master bathroom. Walk in shower, Jacuzzi tub in bathroom.
• Queen Beds in each of lower 2 bedrooms. One room very large providing space for pack and play or air mattresses as well. Full bathroom in lower level.
• Bunk Beds (Full on Bottom, Twin on Top w/ Ladder with Railing on main floor across from half bathroom
• Pack 'n Play (1)
• Two living areas (one upper level and one on lower level)
• Two large smart TVs w/ Direct TV DVD player and Movie library
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Books, Games and Puzzles
• Full Kitchen, Table seats 6, Counter seats 4
• Cooking Utensils Provided
• Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave
• Gas Fireplace in lower level
• New BBQ Grill
• Two Level Deck/Patio and Picnic Table
• 2 Fire Pits (lots of wood too!)
• Adirondack chairs, hammock, swing, rocking chairs, multiple sitting areas and furniture.
• Private Dock, Canoe, 3 Kayaks, paddleboard
• Cornhole game
• 100 ft of Sandy Lakefront
• Private...trees on both sides of lot
• Gradual Land and Water Slope
• 2 Stall Garage
• Paved Driveway
Nearby sites and activities
*Miles and Miles of Snow mobile trails
* Cross country ski trails nearby
* Ice fishing popular
*Shovels to clear snow for ice skating or red-neck curling
*Heartland Trail 5 minutes away (50 miles of paved trails)
*Dorset, 3 miles away (4 restaurants, some groceries, book store, boutique and antique shops, bike rental and horseback riding and miniature golf available
*Itaska State Park - 20 minutes away
*Nevis - 6 miles away - Antiques, restaurants, bars open year round
*Park Rapids - 5 miles away, groceries, clothing, furniture stores, movie theatre, outdoor theatre, boutique and antique shopping, Walmart, ACE hardware and much more
*Walker - 20 minutes away , beautiful boutiques, quilting shop and more
*Several Golf Courses Nearby
*Boat/pontoon/jet ski rentals, bike rentals, horseback riding nearby
Summer...weekly rentals average $2400
Fall, Winter, Spring weekly rentals average $1545
Spring, fall and winter...weekends also available.
See VRBO# 1369444 for availability.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers