favorite this post$1995/ 3br - 1700ft2 - Beautiful Lake Cabin, Great Swimming, 2hrs from Mpls... (Mille Lacs Area)hide this posting
3BR / 2Ba1700ft2available apr 1
dogs are OK - wooof furnished house w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
ACCEPTING SUMMER IS 2018 RESERVATIONS!
Beautiful Lake Cabin, Just 2 hours from Minneapolis! Prime Lakeshore with Great Swimming, Fishing and Boating! This exceptional home has 3 bedrooms plus a loft area and 2 bathrooms. Premium Lakeshore on a clean, clear lake make the Lake Sullivan cabin the perfect choice for your vacation!
Featuring 145 feet of private, Lakeshore with breathtaking lake views and immediate access to two of Minnesota's premier recreational and fishing lakes! Lake Sullivan is 1221 acres large and is connected to Platte Lake which has additional 1746 acres. For your use there is a private dock right in the front yard. Tiki bar screened porch!
Gorgeous knotty pine vaulted ceilings, gas fire place, comfortable deck, screened in porch and a gas BBQ. All of the comforts of home! Central A/C, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen with a range, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes and silverware. Enjoy the detached game room with a quality slate pool table, stereo system, darts, games! There is a 32" TV with satellite programming, VCR and DVD player and a CD boom box. Knotty pine finished lower level with a TV, VCR and Nintendo 64 with games and a walk out screened in porch.
The cabin sleeps 8, with a maximum occupancy of 12. 2-King sized beds, 1-Queen sized bed and a queen sized futon in the loft area that can accommodate two. There is a Full bathroom on the main floor and a 3/4 bath at the walkout level.
1. Do you rent boats? Sorry we do not rent boats. However there is a dock and two boat launches on the lake. You are welcome to bring your own boat!
2. Can I apply my $400 deposit toward rent? No, the reservation deposit becomes a damage deposit upon occupancy. Most receive their full deposit back.
3. Is the a sandy beach and swimming? There is a sandy swimming area with a wide staircase going into the water.
4. What is the lakeshore like? Beautiful and 145' wide with clean clear water, few weeds and a hard bottom.
5. How is the fishing? Great! Abundant sunfish and walleyes off the dock.
6. Do you allow dogs? Yes, with a separate addendum and fee.
7. How many people may we bring? Our limit is 12.
8. May we have a party? Sorry, no. May we pitch tents on the property? Sorry, no.
Please email us for rates and availability!
Anita and John www.rentjml.com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers