compensation: Average $1,186/week + Overtime and Full Benefits (Includes 2 Weeks Vacation, Paid Holidays, Insurance & More)
employment type: full-time
Home Daily, Monday-Friday first shift, local operating area, earn on average $1,186.50/week, full benefits, paid vacation, and paid holidays. Learn more about PTI's Local Shuttle Class A CDL Truck Driver position.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Home Time: Daily
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; typically 6AM-4PM, 7AM-5PM or 8AM - 6PM
- Base Rate: $21.00/Hour (40 Hours/Week) and Time and a Half Overtime $31.50/Hour (Average 11 Hours/Week)
- Average Compensation: $1,186.50/week and $61,698/year
- First-Load Bonus: $250 paid after first load is pulled
- Additional Bonuses: $100 Injury Free Bonus and $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Operating Area: Local shuttle operation within 100 miles of Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area.
- Equipment: Diesel Day-Cab
- Paid Vacation: 2 Weeks Per Year Paid (1 Week Every 6 Months)
- Paid Holidays: $120/day (6 Paid/Year)
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Current Class A CDL
- 9-12 months or more recent tractor-trailer experience
- Must live within 45 miles of 9399 Hampshire Avenue North Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Learn More About This Position
Founded 29 years ago in Green Bay, Wis., PTI is listed in the Commercial Carrier Journal’s Top 150 Carriers, as a for-hire, dry-van trucking company, competing with over 500,000 trucking companies in the U.S. The company focuses on regional truckload, dedicated truckload, and intermodal services with multiple locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast and Southern U.S.
Job ID: GNC004