QR Code Link to This Post
Come learn in a supportive environment the craft and grit of building patios, planting gardens, setting stone, and moving dirt. All of our building team including foreman initially started as entry level and worked their way up through the company. This means so can you! This position would start in April and end in mid-November.
Why should you apply?
● Drama-free workplace - seriously we don't want assholes.
● Awesome co-workers
● Normalized work hours - no late evenings or weekends
● We love NE and are in a bike and bus friendly location
● Competitive pay
● Simple IRA w/ Company Match
● Sick/Injured Paid Leave - Because we're normal people and shit happens...
Check out our website for more information about us and instructions on how to apply
P.S. Our team's past jobs are: Server, Cube Dweller, Cooks, Construction, Concrete, Musician, Barista, Sales, Clothing Design, Marketing, Food Delivery, Event Planner...