QR Code Link to This Post
Grow with ABRA! ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing team members to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies.
The Collision Estimator or as we call them Customer Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for meeting or exceeding customer service levels writing accurate estimates and tracking the vehicle's progress through the repair process, keeping the customers continually informed and the files updated. As a CSM you will work closely with other ABRA Team Members in actively solving problems that impact the quality and speed of the repair. This position plays a key role in ensuring that ABRA's Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings are strong.
**For IMMEDIATE consideration, as well as location details, TEXT/CALL: Tiffany 763-585-6290
- Prior estimating experience at a collision repair facility
- Ability to write complete and accurate estimates
- Knowledge of DRP guidelines
- Thorough knowledge of automobile repair estimating, including relevant software programs
- Excellent sales abilities and overall communication skills
- Ability to relate well to diverse audiences
- Capable to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- A valid state driver's license in order to drive customer or company vehicles
- ICAR and ASE preferred
Click to Apply - Bloomington
Click to Apply - St Louis Park
Founded in 1984 in Minneapolis, MN - ABRA's wide spread market presence gives our employees an opportunity to grow their career! Today we have over 300 locations in 24 States. As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay, medical/dental/vision package, matching 401k, paid time off and more!
The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the First Time...On Time