compensation: Base salary plus incentives, along with full benefits, discussed at the time of the interview. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full-time position.
Location: The Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro-Area and adjacent regions
We are looking for a top-of-the-line, inspector with proven expertise in construction equipment and trucks to join our network of trained equipment inspectors.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Schedules inspections with the equipment consignor
• Inspects construction, agricultural equipment, heavy highway and construction trucks to report the condition of major components and systems
• Measures undercarriages per guidelines and evaluates tires
• Evaluates the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components of equipment
• Completes inspection evaluation forms, takes pictures and oil samples, and then forwards completed inspection results to web page report writers
• Be willing to travel as necessary, and possibly stay overnights, depending on volume/locations
Education and Experience Required:
• Five years of heavy equipment and/or heavy truck experience preferably in the repair or operation of diesel equipment (education in lieu of years of experience would be considered on a case by case basis)
• Technical knowledge of construction equipment including operation, component functions and attachment operations
• Working knowledge of computers and ability to transmit files and photos
A Few Additional Requirements:
• Reliable transportation
• Have a digital camera and know how to use it
• Basic computer skills including how to download pictures, create folders for pictures and burn CD's
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered, you must email your resume or a work history with contact information.
IronPlanet is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers