Rock Bocce is a yard game sold and manufactured here in Minnesota. It's exactly what it sounds like. Bocce Ball.....with Rocks. I work for the company that is selling these and have been instructed to take photos for this product's website, amazon listing, and paper marketing materials. I'm by no means a professional photographer but I do alright. I need to get photos of people playing the game and having a good time on the beach and in the park. I figured Lake Calhoun was as good a place as any.
Meet up location will be at Thomas Beach at 11AM Saturday August 11th and the shoot will last until 2PM.
So basically, if you meet these criteria I'm looking for you! I need about 10 or 15 people total. Guys and Girls.
1. Don't be super old... or too young...like 13. If you're 13 get off the Gig's Page on CL. It's not appropriate for you. 18-30ish is what I'm thinking...or at least if you look like you fall in that range.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and 1 being Gollum, be a solid 6.
3. Don't look like you're from Jersey. Natural Makeup please. It's supposed to look like a casual day out with friends so please for the love of god don't get a level 3 spray tan and highlight your cheekbones so much that I can see my reflection in your face.
4. Be in decent physical condition. I need beach shots. I'm not super judgy, or anything just be in ok shape. No one is perfect, I'm aware no one wants to see MY cottage cheese spilling out of its container, ok? It's why I'm behind the camera and not in front of it.
5. Be willing to take a little direction and act really cheesy. Leave your ego at the door as I pose you in ridiculous over the top happy situations. You know how people in stock photos look like they are having WAY to much fun? It's gonna be like that. Big dorky laughs and toothy smiles.
Ok, are any of you still reading? Good.
If this sounds like you and you need $50 please send me a picture and let me know you're interested. I'll have beers, pop, and snacks on hand.
1. You must stay the entire time from 11AM to 2PM if you want to get paid.
2. Dress in solid colors or patterns. No Graphic Tees or Dumb-ass sayings on your shirt such as: Good Vibes Only, Suns Out Buns Out, Rose' All Day, Do you lift Bro?, and all other played-out phrases.
3. Bring a swimsuit for the beach pictures. You may be asked to change into it.
3. Please please please be on time.
4. Be nice and easy-going because it's going to be supremely awkward. You're going be fake laughing, smiling, and high-fiving with strangers as you throw rocks with each other. It'd be weird enough if you already knew each other.
That's all I got for now. I included a couple pictures of the poses I'm looking for as well as 1 of myself so you can rest assured I'm not some god damn weirdo. My name is Sandy, I'm 33, married for 10 years, I have 2 cats. If I knew a bunch of attractive people in their 20's I would just ask them to help me do this, but I don't so that's why I needed this add. My first one titled "Young people wanted for Photography-bring a swimsuit" kept getting taken down for some reason.
I hope most of you are able to see the sarcasm and humor in my add! Because some of the emails I'm getting would sugest otherwise, ha ha ha :D....I think I'm hilarious, sorry if you don't.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers