I am selling a custom-built Intel Core i7-based PC that I put together a while back, 19" monitor and a Dell 5.1 sound system. Everything is very clean and well taken care of (I'm literally OCD with my things).
Cash only, please.
I've reinstalled Windows 10 Home on the system. So, it's pretty much plug and play for you! I setup the two drives (see specs. below) in a RAID1 array for better read performance, and tolerance to losing one of the two drives (they're mirrored in a RAID1). I'm keeping the Windows 10 bootable setup media on one of the two flash drives that I'm including in this sale, in case you'd like to break the RAID set and use the drives individually, and reinstall the OS. Or, I'm willing to rebuild the OS on a single 500GB drive - and format the 2nd as a separate data drive, if you want to go that route.
- Case: Silverstone PS06 mid-tower with 3 dust filters by intakes & see-through side panel
- Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 w/1Gbps Intel network interface, USB 2.0/3.0 ports, etc.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
- RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600
- Radeon HD 6750 video card w/DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort outs
- Seasonic semi-modular power supply
- 2 x 500GB Western Digital SATA III hard drives
- ASUS Xonar DGX sound card
- LG CD/DVD writer
- 19" Dell 1901FP monitor w/height adjustment and tilt
- Dell MMS 5650 5.1 speaker/sound system (center channel is clipped onto the bottom of the monitor)
- Command Center surge-suppressed power management
- 8GB Patriot and 32GB Corsair flash drives
- Logitech HD webcam
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers