Unique Corner unit with stunning views of the Foshay Tower. Two sets of windows illuminate the living room of this one bedroom one bath 650 square foot apartment in the historic Soo Line Building. Skyway connected allows easy access to all of Downtown Minneapolis.
QR Code Link to This Post
Available August 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020. Rent is approximately $1,750. Two utilities not included; Electric and Cable / Internet. Background check required (Village Green, management mandated).
Parking space available for $250 more per month (underground heated parking, in an assigned spot).
Building is locked 24/7, need key fob or code to access all residential areas, including garage.
This unit also features a stunning granite kitchen island and overhead pot / pan storage rack. Bathroom is huge with rain shower-head and hand held sprayer.
The Soo Line Building Features:
• Skyway connected to over seven miles of downtown Minneapolis
• Indoor/Outdoor Rooftop swimming pool with skylights and sunbathing deck
• Indoor Sky Club with lounge, games, and gourmet kitchen
• Controlled Access Package Room
• One block from Light rail and major transit bus stations
• Steps from numerous restaurants, bars, and shopping venues
• Peloton Bike & Fitness Studio
• 24/7/365 Fitness Center
• Sky Park and outdoor lounge with stunning views
• Skyway Level Co-Working Lounge & Business Center
• Conference Rooms
• 24-hour emergency maintenance
• ButterflyMX Smart Intercom
• Front Desk Concierge
• Grilling Stations
• Heated Dog Run
Love the Indoor / Outdoor Rooftop pool with Hot Tub, Sun Deck, Party Room, Grills and views that go on for miles.
Mercury Bar and Restaurant in the same building. Three Starbucks within a five minuet walk. Hop the light rail to the Mall of America or Airport.
Minutes from some of the best dining in downtown Minneapolis.
Heartbroken I have to give this up. I waited two years to get into this corner unit. Available due to job relocation out of state.