compensation: Competitive salary + service and retail commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bishops Cuts & Color is an accessible, on-trend, sharp, and unpretentious co-ed barbershop. We believe different is good, different should be celebrated and we can be different together. We're here to empower people to be whoever they want to be, judgment free. We take pride in our craft, go out of our way to be decent human beings, and have a good time doing it.
Come help us create the culture and team at our new Uptown salon. We are building a team that has the expertise, personality and desire to provide a remarkable experience for everyone. Our object is to have a place where everybody can relax and be themselves while we enhance their look and confidence with on trend cuts, colors and shaves. It starts with a super special salon manager!
STORE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Deep understanding and practice in recruiting, interviewing, selection, training and development of men and women stylists
* Proven team building and development
* Understanding and knowledge of stylists, and their needs for growth
* Skilled in cutting and color techniques
* Operational expertise in all facets of the barbershop business or directly relevant field
* Has worked in a fast-paced salon environment
* Experience in managing
* High energy, proven ability to work with a broad diversity of people and work groups
* Self-starter with high standards of personal performance and integrity
* Five years' experience as a licensed hair technician with the ability to teach technical skills to staff
* Up to date cosmetology license in Minnesota
* Competitive salary + service and retail commission
* Opportunity for bonuses
* Sign on bonus
* Paid vacation
* Free, top of the line, ongoing education
* No dress code
* Growth with an established, dynamic and fast-growing concept
If this is YOU, then hit us up!! Please send your resume, cover letter, references, and any other information that would help us to get to know you better.
Bishops is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or provincial law
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers