QR Code Link to This Post
Are You a SENIOR Software Developer Who Loves to Solve Problems? Then, we need you!!!!
The software you help create will ensure that our client's products are built with exceptional quality and in a safe manner. With that in mind, a successful person in this role should:
- Work closely with engineering customers to identify the software related work of larger manufacturing projects.
- Break that work down into suitable software designs and system architectures.
- Iteratively implement the solution as part of a team.
- Deliver high quality through rigorous software testing and continuous integration (CI).
- Refine their software practices based on what the team learns.
In addition to the tactical work on any given project, this role helps us make sound technology decisions that impact our team for years to come. Examples of that include:
- Identifying and advocating for new technologies that make our client better (Elastic is a recent example).
- You Must have experience with Microsoft software development technologies (C#, .NET, WPF, API’s, SQL Server).
- Refining source control practices (they use GitLab).
- Improving how they deploy applications internally.
- Communicating the needs of the team to internal customers and leadership team.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer!