compensation: $40,000 - $75,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Would you enjoy improving peoples’ quality of life through helping them find better jobs? The Junior Recruiter helps people advance their professional careers and improve their quality of life!
AEC Resources is now hiring an entry-level Recruiter! You will become part of a team that creates successful job matches, which means that the work you do every day is dynamic and highly rewarding.
What You Will Do:
The Junior Recruiter will proactively communicate with people to learn more about their career goals, and make them aware of employment opportunities that align with their professional desires. Through the recruiting process, you will help individuals secure professional white-collar positions in Architecture and Engineering. The Recruiter will drive recruitment efforts, placement, and sales results.
• Talk to people, primarily on the phone, and learn more about their career goals and aspirations
• Proactively inform people of new employment opportunities that may interest them
What This Position Offers You:
• Base salary, tremendous benefits, and uncapped commission
• All training will be provided. Rapid advancement into higher roles available
• A casual office environment with flexible hours and a true work-life balance
What You Need:
• You will need to enjoy talking to people on the phone
• The ability to develop interpersonal relationships and establish rapport with people
• Previous inside sales experience, or willingness to make outbound sales calls
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Post-secondary education preferred
One of the best things about our industry is the immense opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on getting Junior Recruiters prepared for promoted positions within 6-12 months. We do this by offering world-class training and a mentored environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers