Under general supervision of the operations manager, responsible for stocking stores, maintaining and organizing stockrooms in, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
Maintains organization and cleanliness of stockrooms
Empties trash and cleans garbage pails
Assists with receiving of merchandise as needed
Breaks down boxes and brings to compactor
Sweeps and mops floors
· Stocks supplies such as receipt tape, trash bags and cleaning supplies
· Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
Performs other duties as assigned
Deliver stock from warehouse to Airport using company provided truck
· Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
Education & Experience:
No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to take and follow direction
Reliable and independent
Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
Must be able to pass DOT background check.
Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
· Frequent standing and walking on tile surface, for entire length of shift
· Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
· Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.