available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Demonstrate great problem solving skills, excellent use of proper verbiage
• Meeting productivity standards, completing work on time, and demonstrating an overall quality
• Have a high level of individual initiative; self-motivated and able to work independently
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe and most computer logistics
• Detailed oriented, and have strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
Save-A-Lot Grocery Store
February 14, 2018- August 28,2019 Title: Assistant Supervisor
• Hire, train, develop and succeed high performing and result driven team member, Assure functionality of Domestic and International training programs.
• Assess customer profiles, buying trends and competitive information to drive business, Assume responsibility for loss prevention compliance within store.
Volt Workforce Solutions/ St. Jude Medical (Plymouth, MN)
August 25, 2014- October 25, 2015 Title: Medical Assembler
• Prepared work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
• Kept equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Opal Services (Eagan, MN)
June 2, 2012-June 20, 2014 Title: Direct Support Professional
• Developed client’s basic living skills (social, domestic, hygiene) through instruction and encouragement.
• Assisted and documented the development and implementation of long and short-term goals for service recipient, as developed by the Personal Support Team under the supervision of Coordinator.
Macys Department Stores (Bloomington, MN)
September 8, 2011-April 28, 2012 Title: Sales Associate
Kohl’s Department Stores (Eagan, MN)
June 9, 2011-September 7, 2011 Title: Sales Associate
• Actively sought customers throughout the store.
Asked open ended questions about customer needs
Meet Sales Goal
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers