Hiring Leasing Agents for a fun, work friendly, team! Take prospectives through the leasing steps, get to know people, and have fun while gaining experience!
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION: Leasing Agent – Full Time
DIRECT REPORT: Property Manager
This full-time position will reward your people skills, sales experience, high energy, positive attitude and excellent performance with great earnings possibilities and outstanding advancement opportunities. The Leasing Team Member strives for 100% occupancy through retention of existing residents, leasing current availability and pre-leasing of future availability.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
• Be a Rockstar for customer service by consistently going above and beyond to ensure that customers are satisfied.
• Be an effective Leasing Agent:
• Warmly greeting prospective clients
• Answering incoming leasing calls
• Determining needs and preferences
• Professionally presenting the community and apartment homes
• Utilizing feature/benefit selling
• Closing the sale
• Following up
• Complete all lease applications and lease file paperwork.
• Maintain accurate lease file documentation in accordance with company policy; participate in lease file audits as assigned.
• Be an expert on current market conditions and trends, by shopping competition and completing trainings.
• Maintain cleanliness of the tour path to ensure for a positive first impression of the community.
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with team members, residents, prospective residents, and vendors.
• Participate in and assist with planning community events.
• Assist with various additional community projects as assigned by the Property Manager.
• 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
• Strong communication skills
• High-energy and enjoys a fast pace environment
• Enjoys and takes pride in providing excellent service
• Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
• Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Available evenings and weekends
• Ongoing training
• Career growth opportunities