compensation: Up to 50K, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Title: Office Manager
Reports to: Managing Partner and President
Hours: Full Time. 40 hours per week.
8:30am-5pm M-F ( 30-minute lunch break ) or 9am-5pm M-F ( 60-minute lunch break )
Based at: IQS Headquarters, Plymouth, MN
Compensation: $45-50K Salary DOE. Full Benefits including Health Insurance, PTO, Holiday Pay, Automatic 3% 401K contribution (regardless of employee contribution).
Job Purpose: Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· A/R collection, as needed
· Manage timesheet tracking for IQS employees
Payroll data entry, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
· Handle client and staff inquiries
· Ensure office policies and procedures are being adhered to
· Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
Preparing new employee files
Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
· Develop and update procedural/policy forms related to time reporting and other HR policies
Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
· Maintain PTO requests
Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
· General administrative duties for a small office staff including:
· Support of entire Office staff, partners and recruiting
· Assist with keeping the IQS CRM up to date.
QuickBooks exp. is a plus
· A Business Degree or equivalent experience preferred
· A high school diploma
Administrative and supervisory experience
· Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures
· Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
· Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
· Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages, technology savvy
· Information gathering and monitoring
· Stress tolerance
· Teamwork and collaboration
· Strong Communication skills
Compensation: Salary up to 50K, DOE. Full Benefits including Health Insurance, PTO, Holiday Pay, Automatic 3% 401 contribution (regardless of employee contribution).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers