compensation: $12 per hour (must be able to key over 10,000 numeric key strokes per hour) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Solutran in Plymouth is hiring! Are you a dependable employee with exceptional numeric 10-key skills?
Job Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (No weekend hours)
Perform numeric 10 key skills with speed and accuracy as outlined in department standards. Support other areas,
as needed. Maintain high quality output while meeting productivity goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform numeric 10 key data entry
• Numeric keystroke average of between 10,000 and 15,000 key strokes per hour required
• Prep, balance, key, and prepare items for deposit
• Provide support for SPIN product to include keying or prepping
• Other Duties as assigned.
What you bring to the job:
• High School diploma or general education diploma (GED)
• 1 - 2 years experience in a professional or office setting - or equivalent of education and experience
• Demonstrated keystroke average of between 10,000 and 15,000 key strokes per hour required
• Must be able to key up to 8 hours per day
• Enjoy things that are repetitive in nature
• Attention to detail while maintaining a fast pace
• Strong memorization skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Analytical skills
• Able to work as part of a team
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Positive communication skills
• Banking/proof/returns experience preferred
Physical Demands of the Job:
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time; to walk, talk or hear; uses hands to key, grasp, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
13305 12th Ave N.
Plymouth MN 55441
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities