QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as back-up to the Finite Scheduler for his/her product line/plant.
- Manage stock levels.
- Maintain MRP (Materials Requirement Planning) inputs.
- Generate and distribute shipping documents.
- Generate batch tickets for distribution to the floor.
- Interact with customer service and sales representative to proactively provide information and planning assistance to fulfill customer requests on orders and any issues.
- Maintain interactions on the FIORI Communication Workflow.
- Interaction with other Sun Sites around order movement.
- Interaction with Transplace around customer delivery issues or site capacity issues.
- Interface with the logistics team to proactively provide information and planning assistance to optimize delivery and cost-to-serve.
- Interact with preferred ship sites, customers and vendors.
- Interaction with visitors and assuring they are properly signed in.
- Clerical responsibilities such as filing, mail, incoming phone calls, etc.
- Regular interface with Business Unit Inventory Planner and Office coordinator, Plant Manager and Site Manager.
- Interact continuously with all aspects of plant/site operations including production, logistics, customer service, laboratories etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of experience in operations with a strong emphasis on production/inventory planning.
- Excellent communication skills - must have the ability to communicate with all levels of the company.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to analyze data to make sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and track record of achieving results with accuracy and precision.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment and inventory/supply chain planning and execution.
- High level of SAP exposure and training.
- Experience in distribution, freight and logistics.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full-Time, Non-Exempt, 40 hrs
- Day Shift, Mon-Fri (8AM-4PM)
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.