The Boisclair Corporation is looking for a part-time Leasing Agent to work 20 hours per week at our 97 unit apartment and townhome property in Bloomington. Successful candidates must possess a professional approach to sales, outgoing personality, the ability to "make the sale", and strive for 100% occupancy of all available units.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Act as the first point of contact for prospective and current residents.
• Manage prospects by promptly answering and returning incoming calls and internet leads.
• Follow up with all prospective residents in a timely manner.
• Conduct unit showings with prospects.
• Present pricing for available units.
• Assist future residents with the application process by explaining all applicable forms.
• Ensure applications are accurate and complete.
• Submit completed applications to Property Manager for approval in timely manner.
• Contact and offer units to current residents for approved unit transfers.
• Prepare all required transfer paperwork and complete transfers with residents.
• Inspect vacancies before move-in.
• Schedule and conduct orientation for all new move-ins.
• 1 year of residential leasing experience
• Basic computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
• Ability to pass criminal background screening as required by MN State Law.
• Weekend (Saturday) hours are required
• High school graduate or equivalent
The Boisclair Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO